S.O.N.G. has teamed up with Aerial Recovery Group to assist with the safe evacuation of orphaned children in Ukraine. Our Executive Director, Wally Connor, will be traveling with nine other volunteers to the Poland-Ukraine border to work on the Logistics Team that assists and supports the Rescue Team. This group has been carrying out the orphan rescue missions inside Ukraine, as well as, processing the safe passage of orphaned and unaccompanied children into safe havens. Many orphaned and unaccompanied children have fallen victim to traffickers at the border that promised them safety and security.
S.O.N.G. has initiated a special and immediate fundraising drive “S.O.S. Ukraine” (SONG ORPHAN SUPPORT Ukraine) to provide direct support to orphaned children as needed upon S.O.N.G.’s arrival at the border. We are asking that you consider supporting this critical and important Mission at this time. Thank you!
- Venmo: @SONGInc, Please note “Ukraine” in the What’s it for? section.
- PayPal & Credit Card: S.O.S. Ukraine Online Donation
- Bank: S.O.N.G., Inc., c/o North Brookfield Savings Bank, 9 Gilbert Street, North Brookfield, MA 01535
- Check: S.O.N.G., Inc., 122 Long Hill Road, PO Box 426, Brookfield, MA 01506-0426. Please note “S.O.S. Ukraine” in the memo section.
We are also asking for donations of:
- “Beanie Babies” and other lightweight small comfort toys for the children.
- Much needed medical supplies for a local hospital. If you have a source able to donate these items, please contact me directly.
- Antibiotics IV: Ceftriaxone, Cefepime, Vancomycin, Gentamicin, Clindamycin, Zosyn
- Chest seals; Airway equipment: ET tubes all sizes, laryngoscopes, LMAs; Easy IOs
- Nasal cannulas for CPAP size 3 and 3.5; Israeli tourniquets; Quick clot; Insulin